The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook

The 75 Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer Gina Homolka, Heather K. Jones, R.D. ... Growing up, I have great memories of enjoying churros with a cup of hot chocolate—they are just meant for each other. When they're made in the air ...

The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook

From #1 New York Times bestselling author Gina Homolka comes the must-have air fryer cookbook, featuring 75 quick and easy recipes that deliver on Skinnytaste’s signature “light on calories, big on flavor” promise. Gina Homolka is beloved for her incredible recipes that transform your favorite, comforting foods into healthy, low-cal dishes with tons of flavor. Now she brings her expertise to the game-changing air fryer appliance. Using high-powered, super-hot circulating air like a convection oven, air fryers crisp up your favorite "fried" foods with barely any oil needed. Cook times are shorter than traditional oven methods and the process requires little clean-up. In The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook, Gina shares 75 of her best recipes that work in every type of air fryer, including basket models and countertop ovens with air fryer settings. You'll of course find crave-worthy recipes for traditionally fried foods, such as Chicken-Vegetable Spring Rolls, Crispy Coconut Shrimp, Za’atar Chickpeas, and Pickle-Brined Chicken Tenders, but Gina also shows you how versatile the appliance can be. Perfectly roasted meats and vegetables like Korean Pork Lettuce Wraps, Roasted Fish with Lemon-Almond Crumbs, Sugar and Spice Acorn Squash, and Charred Sesame Green Beans, along with baked goods like Homemade Bagels and Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing, are all executed beautifully in the compact air fryer. For those of us with a sweet tooth, The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook even offers low-cal desserts, including Churros, Very Berry Mini Pie, and Baked Apples with Streusel Topping. Many dishes are vegetarian, gluten-free, and keto-friendly—all called out with helpful icons—and every recipe includes nutritional information (with the most up-to-date Weight Watchers points found on the blog).

More Books:

Instant Vortex Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Language: en
Pages: 209
Authors: Windows User
Categories: Health & Fitness
Type: BOOK - Published: 2021-10-28 - Publisher: Megan Buckley

Are you going to buy an air-fryer? Want to cook 200 Effortless, Delicious, Air-Fryer Recipes Of 2021? This book helps get the most out of an Instant Vortex air-fryer. Learn how to transform the air-fryer into an important appliance of a kitchen with this book. Filled with many tasty recipes.
Air Fryer Cookbook For Dummies
Language: en
Pages: 272
Authors: Wendy Jo Peterson, Elizabeth Shaw
Categories: Cooking
Type: BOOK - Published: 2020-04-02 - Publisher: John Wiley & Sons

Prepare your favorite comfort foods the healthy way Chocolate chip muffins? Crispy bacon? Steak tacos? But . . . should you? Of course you should—especially when your air fryer makes it possible to put deliciously crispy food on your plate with a minimum of fuss, mess, and up to 80%
The Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners
Language: en
Pages: 100
Authors: Jean Calderon
Categories: Cooking
Type: BOOK - Published: 2022-04-13 - Publisher: BoD – Books on Demand

Air fryers are a modern and enhanced version of frying that is both healthier and quicker than any other method of cooking. To cook a variety of foods, air fryers use just 30% oil, leaving the remaining 70% to be filled with flavor-producing moisture that would otherwise be lost in
Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners
Language: en
Pages: 100
Authors: Elma Boren
Categories: Cooking
Type: BOOK - Published: 2022-02-16 - Publisher: BoD – Books on Demand

Air fryers are a very great way to make delicious fried foods without the guilt and with the added convenience that comes from using less oil. Air fryer is a culinary term for a small kitchen appliance that cooks food quickly without using oil. It requires no oil, no butter,
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners 2022
Language: en
Pages: 368
Authors: Jenny Kern
Categories: Cooking
Type: BOOK - Published: 2022-03-22 - Publisher: BoD – Books on Demand

AT LAST! HOW CAN YOUR FAVORITE DISHES BE CRISPY, DELICIOUS, AND HEALTHY AT THE SAME TIME… When was the last time you had a good, crispy, home-made delicious meal? That could be anything, from French-fries or fried chicken to tasty muffins or nicely roasted vegetable mix… I bet you don’t